- Accountability Coaching via text and regular check-in calls, available 24/7
- 10 free recovery events every month on Zoom (see below)
- An app on your phone that rewards you for making healthy choices
- An online forum to Ask Our Doctors questions and
- A private Facebook group to stay connected and a public Facebook page to share hope
When is the next alumni event?
What do I need to know about the events?
- Journey pure events are monthly and 55 minutes (except…the 30-minute, bi-weekly Mindfulness class). All in Central Standard Time.
- Anyone in recovery is welcome, so invite a friend that’s struggling.
- RSVP to get the text with a Zoom link 20 minutes before the event. Text stop to opt-out of all text.
- Zoom link for each event is the same every month and shows on this page one hour before each event.
Have a new idea for a group/event? Post it in the comments!
JourneyPure.com doctors follow rigorous sourcing guidelines and cite only trustworthy sources of information, including peer-reviewed journals, count records, academic organizations, highly regarded nonprofit organizations, government reports and their own expertise with decades in the fields and their own personal recovery.
All content is for informational purposes only. No material on this site, whether from our doctors or the community, is a substitute for seeking personalized professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard advice from a qualified healthcare professional or delay seeking advice because of something you read on this website.
Do you have more questions?
Tell us what you think.