Your first step is to fill out the form below. It’s a lot, but power through it. (Be sure to have your Medicaid number handy).
From there, the team will call you to discuss next steps, usually within 48 hours. If we can’t get you scheduled here right away, we’ll tell you where to go to get help quickly.
Please do not submit the form if…
- You’re experiencing life-threatening withdrawal symptoms, visit your local emergency room.
- You have Medicaid that’s not in Tennessee or Kentucky. We are only allowed to accept Medicaid for those states.
- You are under 18 or looking for mental health treatment only. JourneyPure is an adult substance use treatment provider.
These Next 3 Points Are For Inpatient Rehab in Tennessee Only
- You live over 90 miles from Knox County or Anderson County. Tennessee Medicaid requires that you call 3 Medicaid rehabs within 90 miles of where you live first. Call the number on the back of your Medicaid card for a list. If you can’t get into a closer facility, come back to this website and submit the form. We’ll need to document which rehabs you called.
- You’ve been to rehab in the last 30 days. Tennessee Medicaid requires you to wait 30 days between leaving a rehab and starting another rehab. There’s nothing we can do to get around this. If you submit now, Medicaid will deny it. Please come back and submit the form when 30 days have passed.
- You’ve been to a JourneyPure Knoxville rehab in the last 90 days. Tennessee Medicaid requires you to wait 90 days before going back to the same rehab. You can go to another rehab after only 30 days, come back to submit this form when 90 days have passed.
(None of these Tennessee requirements apply to outpatient treatment here).
JourneyPure.com doctors follow rigorous sourcing guidelines and cite only trustworthy sources of information, including peer-reviewed journals, count records, academic organizations, highly regarded nonprofit organizations, government reports and their own expertise with decades in the fields and their own personal recovery.
All content is for informational purposes only. No material on this site, whether from our doctors or the community, is a substitute for seeking personalized professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard advice from a qualified healthcare professional or delay seeking advice because of something you read on this website.
Do you have more questions?
Tell us what you think.