Your first step is to fill out the form below. It’s a lot, but power through it. All fields are required.
From there, the team will call you to discuss admission, usually within 48 hours. If we can’t get you scheduled here right away, we’ll tell you where to go to get help quickly.
Please only submit this form if…
- You have Medicaid that’s from Tennessee, including Tenncare.
- In Kentucky, call Stepworks at (877) 715-4961. You must complete treatment there before transferring here.
- You are over 18 and looking for help with substance abuse.
Extra Considerations For Inpatient Rehab Here
(Does not apply if you’re looking for outpatient treatment only)
- If you live over 90 miles from Knox County or Anderson County, Tennessee Medicaid requires that you call 3 Medicaid rehabs within 90 miles of where you live first. Call the number on the back of your Medicaid card for a list. If you can’t get into a closer facility, come back to this website and submit the form. We’ll need to document which rehabs you called.
- If you’ve been to rehab in the last 30 days, Tennessee Medicaid requires you to wait 30 days between leaving a rehab and starting another rehab. If you submit now, Medicaid will deny it. Please come back and submit the form when 30 days have passed.
- If you’ve been to a JourneyPure Knoxville rehab in the last 90 days, Tennessee Medicaid requires you to wait 90 days before going back to the same rehab. You can go to another rehab after only 30 days, come back to submit this form when 90 days have passed or submit for outpatient only.
JourneyPure.com doctors follow rigorous sourcing guidelines and cite only trustworthy sources of information, including peer-reviewed journals, count records, academic organizations, highly regarded nonprofit organizations, government reports and their own expertise with decades in the fields and their own personal recovery.
All content is for informational purposes only. No material on this site, whether from our doctors or the community, is a substitute for seeking personalized professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard advice from a qualified healthcare professional or delay seeking advice because of something you read on this website.
Do you have more questions?
Tell us what you think.