Sorry! No results found.
The Top 5 Uncategorized Articles
- How does addiction affect the brain?
- I have a don who was addicted to alcohol the went to AA and has not drank in 6 years .He is addicted to klonopin and adderal .He’s in a bad marriage with two children and has been spiraling downwards . He spends many days in bed ,trying to hold a job. He doesn’t look or act like the person we once knew. This has been going on but it’s like the elephant in the room no one wants to talk about it. A counselor recommended that we do an intervention and see if he’ll agree to go for a medical detox inpatient facility. a counselor has sent many people here . We are at a crossroad with our son It’s a hard decision buts he’s spiraling downwards. His appearance and personality has changed. We need help. He was diagnosed with sleep issues and ADD in junior high. He has been on several add meds and klonopin.He i will be 41 in september. i think this is the only drugs he takes? What should we do as to We know it takes medical help to get off klonopin. thank You
- I’m looking for an outpatient recovery program. I’m done struggling with Alcohol and Nicotine
- Do you treat for food addiction, and can you diagnose/undiagnose bipolar disorder?
- Do you do grants for uninsured?