13 Rehab & Clinic Locations
Whether you're just realizing there's a problem or you've been in and out of other facilities for years, we can help. People come here from as far away as Alaska because treatment here works.
The Best In-Network Rehabs in the Country
Rehab is the most effective level of treatment.
Kentucky Alcohol & Drug Rehab
Come from any where across the state to get your life back on track (for good).
Tennessee Alcohol & Drug Rehab
Choose our flagship location and the most prestigious rehab in the state.
10 Outpatient & Suboxone Clinics
Live your life, while you also work to save it.
Bowling Green Clinic4.9 (6)
2349 Russellville Rd Bowling Green, KY 42101
Elizabethtown Clinic5 (18)
400 Ring Rd. Suite 155 Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Lexington Clinic4.5 (17)
1401 Nicholasville Road, Lexington, KY 40503
Louisville Clinic4.5 (14)
3430 Newburg Road, Suite 158, Louisville, KY 40218
Paducah Clinic4.4 (12)
2500 Holt Road Paducah, KY 42001
What if there's not a location near me?
Staying sober is more important than staying local. People fly here from all across the country to get the best care.
While you may not have wanted to go far from home, that could be exactly what you need.
How do I know if I need inpatient or outpatient?
There is plenty of data to show that inpatient rehab is the most effective level of care.
Outpatient treatment can be a good option if:
- You’re just starting to notice the problem and are committed to getting healthy.
- You’ve had a short slip after months or years of living well.
- You’re coming right out of another rehab program, looking to stay on track as you transition back to life and triggers.
Still not sure?
If you want advice for your specific situation, let’s talk about it – (844) 505-4799. We have both inpatient and outpatient locations, so we are unbiased and educated on both options.
Whatever you choose and even if it’s not at JourneyPure, commit to getting help!
What's the difference between the different locations?
All of our locations use the same evidence-based program with a focus on underlying issues like trauma, depression and anxiety.
The decision factors for most people are:
- Availability – one location may have a waitlist, and it’s important to come while you’re still motivated
- Insurance – not all locations are able to accept Medicaid
- Military – regardless of where you live, veterans will do best in our military program in Florida
- Location – if the above aren’t concerns, most people choose based on distance or a preference to escape to the beach
While there’s not one “best” location, we can help you figure out which option is best for you.
Are you going to open more locations?
Yes, there are 22 million people in this country that need access to quality, affordable care. We’re working on adding capacity to our current programs and opening programs in new areas.