- You talk with someone who also struggled with drugs or alcohol before, no judgement.
- You're never pressured to commit to treatment here.
- If you're interested, discuss insurance or costs and select a time (which can be the same day or sometime later).
Bowling Green Addiction Treatment + Suboxone Clinic
The Best Drug & Alcohol Clinic in Bowling Green, KY
Watch Vinnie H.
Sober March 2020
You Have Options For Addiction Treatment in Bowling Green, KY
Comparing Addiction Treatment Options in Bowling Green
|Inpatient Rehab||Outpatient Program||Suboxone Doctor|
|Most Effective||Most Balanced||Easiest|
|First Time in Treatment|
|Chronic or Complex Dual Diagnosis|
|Works for Alcohol Addiction|
|App + Accountability Coach|
|More details »||More details »||More details »|
Bowling Green Clinic Highlights
Works with your schedule
Convenient morning, evening and virtual appointments
95% satisfaction rating
And, success rates 2x higher than the national average
A treatment team that puts you first
Attack clinical, brain and life issues with a full team that's in recovery too
In-network with almost every insurance
So any cost to you is as low as possible
Complete, Evidenced-Based Outpatient Treatments
You're TWICE As Likely to Get Better Here
JourneyPure IOP is the first and only treatment program I have ever tried. I came into the program with 20 years of using and abusing under my belt, and now I am coming up on 2 years sober in November. The program literally saved my life.
I enjoyed going to class and even asked for extra days. I am so grateful there's an alumni meeting I can attend so that I can check in with everybody. I feel like all of the workers truly care about you with no judgment.
I had been to other IOP programs before but JourneyPure was by far the most helpful. The staff and therapists actually cared and I am still in contact with most of them still to this day.
Everyone at Journey Pure went above and beyond to tailor a treatment plan to meet my specific needs & goals. Everyone from the Dr. to the staff and the therapists were super empathetic...
Masters-Level IOP Addiction Counselors & Medical Experts
David Zoeller, MD
MD, DABPM, DABFM
- Doctor of Medicine, Board certified in Addiction Medicine
- 30 years in the field
- Loved One In Recovery
Ashley L. French
Men's Professional Program Director
- 20 years in the field
- Loved One In Recovery
M.Ed, LPCA, TCADC
- Masters-Level (2)
- CBT, DBT
- 3 years in the field
- Loved One In Recovery
It’s Normal to Have Lots of Questions About Outpatient Treatment
Do I really need treatment?
You’re on this website for a reason. Whether you come here or not, for the sake of your life, follow-through on treatment.
- Feel at Peace – Constantly thinking about drugs or alcohol is exhausting. Live without a black cloud in your head.
- Get Your Family Back – Your family is worried about you. Break down the isolation to reconnect the people that love and need you back.
- Don’t Get Worse – The longer you live with drugs or alcohol, the more destruction it causes. Get help now to protect your future.
What is the schedule?
The schedule allows you to continue living your life while getting the same quality of care you’d expect from an inpatient facility.
- Get feedback from professionals and your peers with group therapy
- As needed visits with medical staff that have years of experience treating substance abuse
- Individual check-ins with therapists and case managers
- Ongoing support and communication to keep you plugged in
Is outpatient treatment enough?
Outpatient is a great option to continue to live your life, while you also work to save it.
IOP is ideal for:
- First-Time in Treatment – If you’re just noticing a problem, outpatient treatment is a great step. The sooner you take action, the easier it is to recover from the mental, physical and spiritual damage and recalibrate unhealthy thinking.
- Rehab Aftercare – IOP is recommended after you leave the 24/7 safety of rehab. Our outpatient program keeps you accountable and helps you apply everything you’ve learned.
- A Short Slip – A relapse is not a failure. It’s all about what you do to get back up. IOP helps you quickly get back on track instead of slipping further downhill.
If you’ve been in-and-out of other treatment centers with little sobriety, you already know you need more.
Will anyone find out?
Even though you’re making a super positive decision to get treatment, no one has to know.
Your privacy is protected by federal law. Your family and employer won’t be alerted, even if you give your insurance information.
It’s normal to be worried about being judged, but it’s much more likely that people judge you for being high, thinking you’re acting normal or being too hungover to show up. Remember, getting help is a good thing!
What about work or family obligations?
Outpatient treatment works with your schedule. The only time you need to keep free is 3 hours in the evening a few days a week. Any other appointment is fully flexible.
We often use positive things in our lives (like jobs or family) to justify not making a change. In reality, your job and the people that love you need you sober. They need you back without being constantly distracted. If you’re already feeling distracted or disconnected from work and/or family, it’s time to remove the obvious disctraction.
Bowling Green In-Network Drug and Alcohol IOP Clinic
JourneyPure – Bowling Green Addiction Treatment & Suboxone Clinic
1901 Scottsville Rd Bowling Green, KY 42104
The Process is Simple
I called here hesitant but this place is LEGIT. The guy told me they could get me in TOMORROW but after hearing my story more got me in contact with a rehab that works more with eating disorders. They could have taken my money but they didn’t do that, they care.
8 months ago
When I made the first phone call, I had so many questions. I had no idea what to expect. I'd never been through anything like this before. They answered all my questions and even called me back to make sure that I didn't have any more questions.
1 second ago
They were willing to talk to me the entire way, the two hours I was driving to get there. They said, "We'll stay on the phone with you if we need to." I just felt special, honestly, at a time where I didn't feel special about myself and I really needed that in that moment.
5 months ago
After I did my research, I found that Journey Pure was highly recommended. So I made my call. They were so helpful, very compassionate. They told us what we needed to do exactly.
5 months ago