- You talk with someone who also struggled with drugs or alcohol before, no judgement.
- You're never pressured to commit to treatment here.
- If you're interested, discuss insurance or costs and select a time (which can be the same day or sometime later).
Franklin Addiction Treatment + Suboxone Clinic
Franklin's Top In-Network Drug and Alcohol Center
Watch Vinnie’s interview
You Have Options For Addiction Treatment in Franklin, TN
|Inpatient Rehab||Outpatient Program||Suboxone Doctor|
|Chosen Because||Most Effective||Most Balanced||Easiest|
|First Time in Treatment|
|Dual Diagnosis (ie. depression or anxiety)|
|Chronic, Complex or Severe Dual Diagnosis|
|Holistic Options (ie. Art, Equine, Music Therapies)|
|Fully Virtual Option||
|Works for Alcohol Addiction|
|App + Accountability Coach|
|Most People Come||30 Days||6 Weeks (18 Appointments)||3 Months+ (weekly than monthly appointments)|
|More details »||More details »||More details »|
Franklin Clinic Highlights
Works with your schedule
Convenient morning, evening and virtual appointments
95% satisfaction rating
And, success rates 2x higher than the national average
A treatment team that puts you first
Attack clinical, brain and life issues with a full team that's in recovery too
In-network with almost every insurance
So any cost to you is as low as possible
Complete, Evidenced-Based Outpatient Treatments
You're TWICE As Likely to Get Better Here
JourneyPure IOP is the first and only treatment program I have ever tried. I came into the program with 20 years of using and abusing under my belt, and now I am coming up on 2 years sober in November. The program literally saved my life.
I enjoyed going to class and even asked for extra days. I am so grateful there's an alumni meeting I can attend so that I can check in with everybody. I feel like all of the workers truly care about you with no judgment.
I had been to other IOP programs before but JourneyPure was by far the most helpful. The staff and therapists actually cared and I am still in contact with most of them still to this day.
Everyone at Journey Pure went above and beyond to tailor a treatment plan to meet my specific needs & goals. Everyone from the Dr. to the staff and the therapists were super empathetic...
The Industry’s Top Masters-Level IOP Experts
- Clinical, CBT
Clinical Assessment Specialist
- Clinical, CBT
- Addiction Medicine
Outpatient Operations Manager
- Scheduling & Paperwork
- Aftercare Planning
- College Graduate
- Office Management
Alcohol & Drug Outpatient Program Questions
Do I really need treatment?
You’re on this website for a reason. Whether you come here or not, for the sake of your life, follow-through on treatment.
- Feel at Peace – Constantly thinking about drugs or alcohol is exhausting. Live without a black cloud in your head.
- Get Your Family Back – Your family is worried about you. Break down the isolation to reconnect the people that love and need you back.
- Don’t Get Worse – The longer you live with drugs or alcohol, the more destruction it causes. Get help now to protect your future.
What is the schedule?
If there was a quick fix to “just stop” you would have done that by now. It’s time to follow the program and advice to feel better. You’re worth the effort!!
- Evenings three days a week from 6 PM to 9 PM
- One-on-one or family sessions scheduled at your convenience, usually bi-weekly
- Initial and follow-up medical appointment scheduled at your convenience
- Average time to complete the program is 4-6 weeks, though you still can access any part of the program after you graduate as-needed
Is outpatient treatment enough?
Outpatient is a great option to continue to live your life, while you also work to save it.
IOP is ideal for:
- First-Time in Treatment – If you’re just noticing a problem, outpatient treatment is a great step. The sooner you take action, the easier it is to recover from the mental, physical and spiritual damage and recalibrate unhealthy thinking.
- Rehab Aftercare – IOP is recommended after you leave the 24/7 safety of rehab. Our outpatient program keeps you accountable and helps you apply everything you’ve learned.
- A Short Slip – A relapse is not a failure. It’s all about what you do to get back up. IOP helps you quickly get back on track instead of slipping further downhill.
If you’ve been in-and-out of other treatment centers with little sobriety, you already know you need something more dramatic.
Will anyone find out?
Even though you’re making a super positive decision to get treatment, no one has to know.
Your privacy is protected by federal law. Your family and employer won’t be alerted, even if you give your insurance information.
It’s normal to be worried about being judged, but it’s much more likely that people judge you for being high, thinking you’re acting normal or being too hungover to show up. Remember, getting help is a good thing!
What about work or family obligations?
Outpatient treatment works with your schedule. The only time you need to keep free is 3 hours in the evening a few days a week. Any other appointment is fully flexible.
We often use positive things in our lives (like jobs or family) to justify not making a change. In reality, your job and the people that love you need you sober. They need you back without being constantly distracted. If you’re already feeling distracted or disconnected from work and/or family, it’s time to remove the obvious disctraction.
Franklin IOP Clinic Location
JourneyPure – Franklin Addiction Treatment & Suboxone Clinic
135 2nd Ave N #200 Franklin, TN 37064
The Process is Simple
I called here hesitant but this place is LEGIT. The guy told me they could get me in TOMORROW but after hearing my story more got me in contact with a rehab that works more with eating disorders. They could have taken my money but they didn’t do that, they care.
7 months ago
After I did my research, I found that Journey Pure was highly recommended. So I made my call. They were so helpful, very compassionate. They told us what we needed to do exactly.
3 months ago
When I made the first phone call, I had so many questions. I had no idea what to expect. I'd never been through anything like this before. So I had a lot of questions. They answered all my questions and even called me back to make sure that I didn't have any more questions.
1 second ago
They were willing to talk to me the entire way, the two hours I was driving to get there. They said, "We'll stay on the phone with you if we need to." I just felt special, honestly, at a time where I didn't feel special about myself and I really needed that in that moment.
3 months ago