Last modified on June 25, 2021
All content is intended for general informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never ignore professional medical advice because of something you have read here. IF YOU THINK YOU ARE AT RISK FOR SUICIDE OR OTHERWISE MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY. Treatment is individualized and varies by facility. You should not rely upon any information here as a representation of the actual treatment program that might be right for you or our loved one, or available at any particular treatment facility.
Use of Our Platforms
Intellectual Property and Service Content
Unless otherwise noted, all content on the Platforms, including articles, artwork, screenshots, graphics, logos, videos, images, downloads and other files, is the property of JourneyPure and is protected by the United States and international copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property laws. The JourneyPure Platforms and all their features, materials, along with the information they display, the marketing collateral used, and the trademarks, logos, copyrights and service marks (“Marks”) used are protected by the intellectual property rights of JourneyPure® and or third parties under agreement with JourneyPure. The unauthorized use and or appropriation of these Marks or materials without the prior written consent of JourneyPure or any third-party owner of the Mark is illegal and JourneyPure actively polices and enforces its intellectual property rights. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of the Platforms, as such You understand and agree that You must refrain from any unauthorized copying or use of the Marks. Except as expressly provided herein, JourneyPure does not grant any express or implied right to you under this Agreement.
JourneyPure either owns the intellectual property rights, claims common law rights, or has obtained authorization from the intellectual property owners of the HTML, text, images, audio, video, software or other content that is made available on the Platforms including but not limited to the JourneyPure® trademark.
Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by any third-parties on the Platforms represent their own views and not those of JourneyPure. You should not rely on such opinions, advice or other information. Neither JourneyPure nor any of its affiliates or their respective agents, directors, employees, information providers, licensors, licensees, officers and/or affiliates shall be responsible or liable for any decisions made based on such information.
JourneyPure honors the intellectual property rights of others and asks the same of its users and visitors of the Platforms. JourneyPure may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users whose actions infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of others. JourneyPure will investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, JourneyPure will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide JourneyPure with the following information. Please be advised that to be effective pursuant to Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, the Notification must include ALL of the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site with information reasonably sufficient to permit JourneyPure to identify the material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit JourneyPure to contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to:
Attn: Legal Department
JourneyPure — Nashville Alcohol & Drug Rehab
105 Westpark Dr. Suite 450
Brentwood, TN 37027
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE PRECEDING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING JOURNEYPURE THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY ON THE WEBSITE IS INFRINGING YOUR COPYRIGHT, YOU MAY BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGES (INCLUDING COSTS AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES) UNDER SECTION 512(F) OF THE DMCA.
ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS PRODUCT OR SERVICE-RELATED QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS, OR QUESTIONS ON PRIVACY, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
Links To Other Websites or Social Media Applications or Platforms
Availability of JourneyPure Platforms
You acknowledge that temporary interruptions in the availability of the JourneyPure Platforms may occasionally occur. JourneyPure specifically disclaims any liability for damages due to such interruptions. The JourneyPure Platforms and the content therein may include inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors. If you use the JourneyPure website or Alumni application from locations outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. JourneyPure makes no representation that the services referenced in its Platforms are appropriate, or available worldwide.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT JOURNEYPURE PLATFORMS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. JOURNEYPURE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. JOURNEYPURE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PLATFORMS ARE FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION WHETHER ORAL OR IN WRITING OBTAINED BY YOU FROM JOURNEYPURE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY ON BEHALF OF JOURNEYPURE. THIS SECTION APPLIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SECTION DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
Limitations of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL JOURNEYPURE, OR ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER AND/OR DEVICE OR TECHNOLOGY FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OR FOR ANY FORM OF DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES BASED ON ANY CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE WEBSITES OR ANY ALLEGED FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, OR DELAY IN SERVICE, OPERATION, OR TRANSMISSION OF THE WEBSITES, OR ANY ALLEGED COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, AND/OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF OR POSTING OF ANY RECORD, CONTENT, OR TECHNOLOGY, PERTAINING TO OR ON THE PLATFORMS. YOU AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER SUCH ALLEGATIONS ARE FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR FALL UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS UPON WHICH LIABILITY IS CLAIMED AND EVEN IF JOURNEYPURE OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, YOU ALSO SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT JOURNEYPURE OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACTUAL OR ALLEGED DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITES OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES.
TO THE EXTENT ANY JURISDICTION DOES NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION SHALL NOT APPLY.
To protect the privacy of alumni who choose not to upload an image, representational images may be used.
User Rights and Restrictions
- Change or remove any copyright and other proprietary notices from content on the Platforms;
- Copy, modify, or create derivative works based on, the content, materials, or Marks in the Platforms;
- Use, or facilitate the use of, any unauthorized third-party software (e.g. bots, mods, hacks, and scripts) to modify or automate operation within the Platforms whether for yourself or for a third party;
- Use the content, materials, or Marks in any manner: (a) suggesting an association with any other products, services, or brands (b) that is likely to cause confusion among customers, (c) that disparages or discredits JourneyPure, (d) that is otherwise exploitative for any commercial purpose; or (e) that otherwise infringes our intellectual property rights;
- Download quantities of content, materials, or Marks to a database for any reason;
- Decompose, disassemble, or reverse engineer any part of any Platforms, or otherwise use any JourneyPure provided service for any purpose other than those provided for and or contemplated by us and in conjunction with the operations of the Platforms or JourneyPure services;
- Use any Platforms for the benefit of any third party or transfer access to the Services to any third party;
- Use the Platforms, materials, content, or services for commercial purposes, including, but not limited to: (a) selling access to all or part of the Materials; or (b) placing advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on or within the Platforms or content;
- Avoid, circumvent, or disable any security or digital rights management protocols or mechanism in any Platforms;
- Infiltrate any system used to operate the Platforms;
- Take any action to cause, or exploit, known or latent malfunctions, bugs, or other defects in the Platforms or system used to operate the Platforms; or
- Attempt to circumvent any restriction in the Platforms based upon age, geography, or other restriction imposed by us.
Furthermore, You must comply with all applicable laws and legal obligations, including those pertaining to such areas as: copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws, libel, slander, defamation, trade libel, product disparagement, harassment, invasion of privacy, tort, obscenity, indecency, and copyright or trademark infringement. Violations of applicable laws may give rise to civil and/or criminal prosecution and penalties.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any JourneyPure accounts, login ID, and password you use in connection with the Platforms, including by not reusing passwords you have used with the Alumni App or JourneyPure website for any other account. You agree that JourneyPure will not be responsible for any losses arising out of any unauthorized use of your JourneyPure accounts.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material to the Platforms that could: (i) interfere with anyone else’s use of the Platforms; (ii) be considered abusive, illegal, indecent, obscene, offensive, discriminating or threatening in any way; (iii) encourage anyone to break the law; (iv) violate anyone’s copyright or other property right; (v) interfere with the privacy of any other user; (vi) contain a virus or any other harmful component; or (vii) contain false or misleading statements of fact or descriptions of the origin of the material or the communication.
Although we may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on the Platforms, we are under no obligation to do so, and assume no liability or responsibility arising from the contents of any such communications. We may change, edit, or remove any User Content or conversations that we deem illegal, indecent, obscene, offensive, or otherwise violating our policies in any way. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
Alumni Application Accounts
In order to access some features on the Platforms, you will need to create an Alumni account and you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (“Profile Data”).
- Maintain and promptly update the Profile Data to keep it accurate.
- Only maintain one Alumni Account.
- Never use another person’s Alumni Account.
- Bear full responsibility for the activity on your Alumni Account and the security of your account credentials.
To the fullest extent of the law, you agree that you will be responsible for your use of the Platforms, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless JourneyPure and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to, use of, or alleged use of the Platforms in a manner not permitted by these Terms; (ii) your violation of these Terms or any representation, warranty, or agreements referenced herein, or any applicable law or regulation; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right; or (iv) any disputes or issues between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (and without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to such matter), and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with JourneyPure, or in any way relating to your use of the Services and/or the Content, resides in the courts of the State of Tennessee and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Tennessee in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving JourneyPure or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
JourneyPure — Nashville Alcohol & Drug Rehab
105 Westpark Dr. Suite 450
Brentwood, TN 37027
By Email – For Customer Service or if you wish to no longer receive information from JourneyPure:
JourneyPure Telehealth Consent
JourneyPure offers Telehealth services to better serve the needs of our patients. These services are provided with the use of interactive video and/or electronic transmission of information. This technology assists in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment by a health care provider from a distant location. It is important that you understand and agree to the following statements before participating in a Telehealth session.
- The consulting healthcare provider will be at a different location than me. Another JourneyPure staff member may be present with me or the consulting provider to assist in the consultation.
- The provider will keep a record of the consultation/follow-up visit in my medical records.
- I understand that the transmission of information during this service is protected by JourneyPure electronic safeguards and shall not be shared without written authorization, except when required or permitted by law.
- I understand that I have the option to refuse Telehealth services at any time during my treatment without it affecting my right to future care.
I understand his service will be billed as a comparable in-person service and I will be responsible for any co-payments or non-covered amounts